pursuant to Articles 12, 13 and 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) n. 679/2016, we hereafter provide you with the Information Notice on the Processing of your Personal Data.
We remind you that you have the right to read it before transmitting to us your Personal Data, or to exercise your Right to Object to one or more purposes of the processing identified in this Information Notice at the relevant section.
The Data Controller is:
Rimoldi & CF S.r.l.
Corso Colombo, 46 21013 - Gallarate (VA) tel. +39-0331-75071
The main processing activities carried out are related to the fulfillment of the sale or service contract entered into with the customer and all the (contractual, fiscal and operational) obligations related to it, as well as to the activity of bringing in new clients and to the increase in turnover through the existing customers, by means of the website, marketing initiatives and more.
The main risks associated with the aforesaid processing activities are the possibility that one or more actions aimed at finding new business may affect the rights and freedoms of Data Subjects, for example causing nuisance to the Data Subject due to the receipt of unsolicited commercial offers. However, Rimoldi & CF S.r.l. adopts all the technical and organizational measures in order to make sure that those who will receive advertising materials, or its commercial offers, have actually given their consent. Furthermore, Rimoldi & CF S.r.l. will ensure that the sending frequency and the chosen methods do not exceed what is considered a legitimate advertising activity.
In general, an identifiable risk is the possibility that non-authorised persons or third parties come in contact with personal data of Data Subjects for which Rimoldi & CF S.r.l. is the Controller. However, pursuant to the Applicable Law, Rimoldi & CF S.r.l. adopts all the appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to reduce such risk to the lowest acceptable level.
The purposes for which we process your Personal Data are the following:
1) In case of Customer of Rimoldi & CF S.r.l.: Fulfilment of the obligations related to the sale, assistance and/or service contract entered into with the Data Subject and performance of all the pre-contractual measures related to it, such as cost estimation, negotiation, data entry in the internal management system, etc. as well as the sending of commercial communications such as news, catalogues, invitations to events. In this case, the
Consent is not required since the Legal Basis of the Data Processing is the contract entered into with the Data Subject and all the pre-contractual measures related to it, or the Legitimate Interest of the Controller.
- In case of natural person who is not a customer of Rimoldi & CF S.r.l.: The activity of bringing in new clients, such as the sending of commercial communications through e-mail, phone, ordinary mail, etc. In this case, the Consent is required and is the Legal Basis of the Data Processing.
- Management of the existing customer portfolio, including natural person retailers. In this case, the Legal Basis of the Data Processing is the Contract entered into between the parties or the Legitimate Interest of the Controller. Therefore, the Consent is not required nor the Legitimate Interest since “there is a relevant and appropriate relationship” with the Data Subject.
A comprehensive list of the Recipients with which we may need to share your Personal Data pursuant to the applicable law is available on request. Such request has to be submitted to the Controller without any particular formality.
The Categories of Recipients to which your Personal Data will be communicated are the following:
- Companies and Professionals responsible for the management, maintenance and remote support of the IT system of Rimoldi & CF S.r.l..
- Professionals in the Accounting sector.
- Companies which manage the web systems of Rimoldi & CF S.r.l..
- Software Houses and Producers of Software Solutions used by Rimoldi & CF S.r.l. for the Processing of Personal Data.
- Public entities such as Agenzia delle Entrate, Guardia di Finanza, etc. if the communication of your Personal Data is mandatory by Law.
All the Recipients listed above will be appointed as Processors, as the occasion arises, and instructed by Rimoldi & CF S.r.l. in accordance with legal provisions and obliged to maintain confidentiality about the information submitted and to return or delete such information at the end of the processing activities.
Rimoldi & CF S.r.l. does not transfer and will not transfer your Personal Data to international organisations or controllers located outside the European Economic Area. If Rimoldi & CF S.r.l. decides to do so, it will strictly comply with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 679/2016 on the transfer abroad of personal data and it will take care to inform you in accordance to legal provisions before making the transfer.
Rimoldi & CF S.r.l. will retain your Personal Data according to the following criteria:
- In case of Personal Data subject to obligations of retention set by Italian or European Law: within the deadlines set by the reference legislation, after which Personal Data will be deleted or rendered anonymous.
- In case of Personal Data of natural person clients given for the purposes of point 3) of the Purposes: until the Data Subject does not withdraw his or her Consent and in any case no later than 5 years from the date in which the Consent has been given.
3) In case of natural person retailers of Rimoldi & CF S.r.l.: until the end of the contract entered into, without prejudice to point 1), at the end of which Personal Data will be deleted or rendered anonymous.
Below, we provide the Rights you have pursuant to the European Regulation n. 679/2016. To exercise one or more of the following rights, please contact Rimoldi & CF S.r.l. at the above-mentioned contact details. No particular formality is needed.
The employee shall have the right to access the personal data the Company holds pursuant to art. 15 of the European Regulation n. 679/2016, along with the right to obtain from the Controller confirmation of the purposes of the processing.
Pursuant to art. 16 of the European Regulation n. 679/2016, the data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her.
Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where the grounds provided in by article 17 of the the European Regulation n. 679/2016 apply.
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where the grounds provided in by article 18 of the European Regulation n. 679/2016 apply.
With regard to the purposes for which your Consent is required, you are entitled to withdraw the given Consent,
i.e. to unilaterally terminate the processing activities related to the purposes for which you have given your Consent. The processing activities carried out before your Withdrawal will be in any case lawful, according to the applicable law.
If you believe that a processing activity we have carried out has caused yourself a injury or damage, or if you believe that there has been an illegitimate processing of Personal Data, you are entitled to lodge a Complaint to the Supervisory Autority, according to the procedures established by the latter which are available on the following website:
Your partial or full refuse to give your Personal Data to Rimoldi & CF S.r.l. will result in the impossibility to complete the sale phase or to enter into any kind of service and/or assistance contract.
Signature for acknowledgement: